Online Capital Gains Tax Calculator
Over R60 billion in Capital Gains Tax has been collected by SARS since the inception of CGT on 1 October 2001.
Now you can plan, control and reduce your CGT or your client’s CGT with CGTcalc.com.
Capital gains tax needs to be planned, controlled and managed to avoid a dilution of wealth.
CGTcalc.com will ensure that you will take control of all the elements that make up the CGT equation, ensuring that there is no CGT shocks or surprises.
A comprehensive CGT Calculation and Report is available from R200 + vat.
- Accountants and auditors
- Commercial property brokers
- Estate agents and property practitioners
- Business and property valuers
- Financial planners
- Insurance brokers
- Business brokers
- Conveyancing attorneys
- Corporate executives
- Business owners
- Individuals who own capital assets
- Many more...
- Residential property
- Commercial and industrial properties
- Sale of businesses
- Sale of listed shares
- Sale of shares in a private company
- Sale of members' interest in a close corporation
- Many more applications...
Option to Add Firm/Corporate Logo
- Allows you to label the CGT Report with your firm's logo for marketing of your corporate brand.
- Quality professional Report with key workings generated.
Quick and Easy
- Quickly generate a CGT report.
- Only prompts for applicable inputs.
- Create reports even from your mobile device.
Pre 1 October 2001 Valuations
- Built-in TAB Calculator.
- Automatic 3-in-1 calculation for pre 1 October 2001 affected assets using TAB Method, FMV method and 20% rule.
- Accurate CGT calculation that can be conducted online, anytime
- Online user guide
- IP and IT support available
- Built-in tab (time apportionment base cost) calculator
- Easy to use
- Automatic 3-in-1 cgt calculator for pre-1 october 2001 assets
- Manages the withholding tax for non-residents
- All permissable deductions and allowances covered
- Simulate various disposal options
- Professional and quality cgt report and audit trail generated